8 years ago
Monday, July 14, 2008
Edutainment
Edutainment- educational and entertaining shows. I have a list of shows that I call edutainment. I don't feel guilty when my children are watching edutainment. This is opposed to the guilt I feel when my children watch most anything on TV for too long. I was talking with a friend about this list and she suggested that I put them here for others to discover. So, I'm going to make an Edutainment section to the right of my page with links to some of my, and my children's favorites. Andy's Airplanes is one that I haven't seen yet but it looks good and I will be trying it out as a b-day gift for my 6 yo at the end of the summer. Happy kid raising.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks for the list! You are great!
You know I agree with this! Let's go to the zoo next week.
Post a Comment